Friday, December 20, 2019
Top Reasons Why Cockroaches Need To Be Kept Aside From Our Homes
Grossed out by the sight of the reddish-brown insect? With the existence dated back to about the pre-historic era, cockroaches are the only insects that have survived through 70 million years and will survive through nuclear explosions.
The human and cockroach association has often been remarkable. These insects have adopted through the times since humans lived in a cave, till the date we moved to skyscrapers. Actually, cockroaches are seen in the daylight, only when they are sick, or the place is too crowded for them.
They are not only contributors to fear of diseases and social embarrassment, crawling on your sink, running down the pipe hole, resting in the corners of your fridge, and running down the pipe hole. Your family health can be further deteriorated if these vectors or carriers of diseases somehow come into contact with any of the stuff affecting your health.
1. Contamination of food - Cockroaches can survive on anything virtually. They survive on dead plants, animals, glue, soap, leather, paper, fecal matter along with strands of hair. Defecating on open food is their regular habit, leaving hair and dead skin behind while depositing eggs on them.
2. Disease-causing bacteria inoculation - When the feeding cockroaches eject their saliva and other germs on the food items, it is supposed to have effects on your health. This is said to be causing a range of digestive problems, sepsis, and urinary tract infections.
3. Body part invasions - Your body parts can also be invaded by cockroaches while you are in your sleep. They may enter your body through your nose and ears while you are in deep slumber. Body orifices can also be invaded by some of these pests.
4. Poisoning of food - It has been found after research that infestations by cockroaches can cause a number of diseases. Salmonella is another type of bacterium carried by these pests that can cause a huge range of diseases.
5. Allergies - The saliva secreted by the cockroaches can cause a number of allergies, which include skin rashes, watery eyes, and sneezing.
6. Asthma - Asthma attack ratios have been seen to have increased to the double in case your home is cockroach infested. Severe complications can life-threatening diseases can be avoided, if the cockroach allergens are kept in check.
Weekly cleaning and a few other regulations will help you keep cockroach infestations and problems caused by them in check. Ensure you maintain them for a healthy family.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Bob_D_Willis/1972929
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8689479
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment